Your car doesn’t qualify for one of the following reasons:
- Your vehicle was not damaged by someone else.
- You do not have a diminished value claim as the status of limitations in Ala. for negligence is two years.
- You may have a valid claim against the wrong doer. But, we only accept claims involving insurance.
- You do not own your vehicle.
- We only handle diminished value claims for cars less than five years old.
- The greater the mileage, the less the diminished value. You may still have a claim; however it does not meet our threshold.
- It is extremely difficult to prove diminished value of a previously wrecked vehicle. I’m sorry, you do not meet our threshold.